Monday, December 29, 2008

One year old? Already?

Wow, it is amazing how time flies. It seems like yesterday when I was in the hospital giving birth, I can't believe that my little baby boy is already a year old! But, I must say that even through the hard times, the sad times, and happy times, I will cherish each and every memory I have from his first year of life. Jaxson is such a sweet, happy little baby (he'll always be a baby to me) and he is so smart and already has the cutest, most fun personality I have ever seen in a little kid. I can't wait to cherish the memories we will make in his years to come. WE love you Jaxson J., Happy Birthday! Here is a little glimpse of Jax's life so far:

Jaxson leaving the hospital, 2 days old.
First smile on camera.
A few months old.


Getting bigger.



Playing at about 6 1/2 months old.
First time at the beach, 7 1/2 months old.

The busy tornado begins... 9 1/2 months old


Happy Birthday little one year old!


Jaxson had so much fun wrestling with his cousins and playing with his toys at his birthday party!

A little peek of the sports cakes I made for the big day


Jax digging into his basketball cake
Luckily we caught it before it fell. And by the way, he didn't really eat all of the cake that is gone, we started picking at it after awhile.


Mission accomplished


All smiles at the end of the day on his pow, pow, Power wheels (I think Brandon was more excited about this than Jaxson was)

Happy Birthday baby J., We love you!

5 comments:

The Reil Family said...

ok now im totally stalking your blog to see more pictures of your boy in the future! he is ADORABLE!

Melanie Cain said...

Reading about Jax makes me get excited to have a boy.

Cameron and Cindy said...

Man - - he is so darn cute! I can't wait to see him again - and you, too - of course! Love ya tons! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jax!

Courtney said...

Hey Alyssa! It's Courtney and I just wanted to say that I can't believe you have a 1 year old. That's pretty much amazing to me.

Katie and Kaden said...

so cute! it's so crazy when your kids start getting older and having birthdays! and you look great