Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

I love Christmas! Christmas is such a wonderful time of year. I love the Holiday spirit, the joy and kindness that people share, the time spent with family and friends, and most of all the celebration of our Savior Jesus Christ and his birth. I am so grateful to be able to celebrate my Savior's birth and to share the Christmas spirit with others. It is the only time of year that I can actually notice a difference in people as they try to be giving, loving, and more Christ-like. If only it were Christmas all year long...
Anyway, this Christmas was especially wonderful this year since we were able to spend it as our own little family in our own home. It was so much fun! Also, we were able to have a beautiful white Christmas! But, Jaxson could have cared less about opening his presents, but he enjoyed them after they were unwrapped and most of all he enjoyed all of the time he got to spend with his family!

Jaxson got a lot of sports toys and daddy was so excited that he liked them.

However, he was more excited about climbing on his toys than anything.

He wasn't the only one excited about his presents though...cute shoes for everyone!


We went to Gramma and Papa's for Christmas dinner and they dressed Jaxson up as a reindeer.



Then we had a whole other Christmas! Thanks Gramma and Papa for spoiling me.

I spent a lot of time these past couple of months making a memory book for my mom and dad about their grand kids and I was so excited to give it to them. Everyone else enjoyed it too! It was the best present for me to see them enjoy it so much.

2 comments:

kitchenditcher said...

Oh my goodness! Jaxson is a cutie patootie! I loved his reindeer outfit. So glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Christmas just isn't Christmas without a little one. You are so blessed!!

Happy New Year's from the Wrightwood McEwen's!

Jeff and Mallory said...

He is so cute lyssa! Looks like Christmas was fun. Happy New Year!