Monday, June 29, 2009

Annual Lake Chelan Vacation

For the past 20+ years my family has made many trips to a small town called Chelan in Central Washington where my parents have a condo on the lake. It is always a fun getaway where we get to play and relax with family. This year, Brandon, Jaxson, and I stayed for the whole week, so it was a special treat! Of course we spent lots of time swimming in the pool, but we also loved to go down to the lake to skip rocks and play in the sand. (It was a bit too cold to get me to swim in the lake, but I put my legs in and then Jaxson walked right in to the water up to his tummy like it was nothing).

Jaxson would have lived at the park and slept on the swings if he had a choice

However, he wasn't as fond of the cute little pony carriage ride that him and his cousin Tayson went on at the "farm". I thought this picture was so cute, but right after I took it they turned around and headed back to us because Jaxson was screaming once he realized he was sitting next to a stranger and mommy and daddy weren't there.There was also a big tractor at the "farm" that Jaxson swore he was driving and was so excited about it.


And there were lots of pretty flowers that helped me get some cute pictures.

Thanks to Gramma and Papa for another fun time at Lake Chelan! Now we're off to California for almost 2 weeks to see Grandma Lori, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins! We're so excited and can't wait to see you all!

5 comments:

Jeff and Mallory said...

So fun, I remember you guys going there all the time. Jaxson is getting so big!

The Stones said...

Ah man. Every time I read your blog I hate that I have never met that cute little boy...and that we are so far from each other. Sounds like fun though! Miss you!

Petersons said...

Ok those pictures are so cute! I still can't believe what a big boy he is! Glad you have fun at the lake and I hope we get to see you soon?

Ryanne said...

Oh I remember Lake Chelan! Remember you carrying me on your back in the pool because I was too scared to swim on my own? ha ha. Good times.

Brittney said...

I cant believe how big Jaxson is getting! Holy cow! And by the way you look great!!