Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day! I was lucky enough to wake up to beautiful roses and a delicious breakfast that Brandon got up early to make for me. And I got one of his famous and amazing homemade cards. Brandon thinks that real cards are a waste of money so he usually makes his own and they are usually better than any one that you could buy anyways.
I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family and to have the privilege of being a mommy. I am so lucky and I love my family more than anything!

All the grand kids at Grandma and Papa's house for Mother's Day dinner. Getting this picture was the funniest thing ever. My mom was trying to get a picture of these kids for like 15 minutes and they were so fidgety or just weren't cooperating. When they finally calmed down her camera died, so as she was changing batteries, I walked right over with my camera and said "cheese" and they all smiled beautifully! Sorry mom, I'll send you the picture!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Love Jax's smile in the grandkid picture!! Poor Blake he must get sick of sitting there while everyone tries to get the other kids to smile! The joy of being the oldest I guess :) I am glad you had a wonderful mother's day!!

Lisa and company said...

Jax is way too stinkin' cute!!!!
I bet your mom is LOVING having all her grandkids around.

lonnyanddeanne said...

Thanks for this post cause this morning I was trying to get donny to make me a fruit smoothie and all I had to do was show him what Brandon makes Alyssa and my goal had been accomplished! Love you guys! And I want some of those smores:)

Jeff and Mallory said...

What a cute family!