Saturday, May 2, 2009

April update

April was a busy month at the McEwen household. We definitely kept ourselves busy and can't believe that the month is already over. Here's a little recap of it all...


We had lots of fun making s'mores,

Sliding down stairs,

and playing dress up!

We attacked the crazy jungle that we call our backyard and still have LOTS to do to get rid of all of the overgrown plants and ivy. I despise ivy!!

We loved celebrating Easter and getting a visit from the Easter bunny.


I rejoiced in my faithful Honda that made it to 200,000 miles (and then bought a new car shortly after, but at least we kept the Honda in the family).

And we had a blast at the Portland zoo standing tall like bears and trumpeting like elephants!

But I must mention one of the best things was that I finished another semester of school! Only student teaching left this fall! Yay! Is it ironic that I hate school but I am going to be a teacher?

4 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

I love all of the updates! Jaxson is getting SO big and is extra cute! Can't wait to see you guys this summer! xoxoxo

Ryanne said...

Looks like you guys had a fun month! Yes it is a bit ironic, but at least you're the one that gets to assign the homework, not the one having the homework assigned to you! ha ha! Congrats!

Petersons said...

I'm so excited that I got to see you! Sorry about sat. night, sometimes Josh's fam. and my fam. living in the same town stinks. Whatever, I will be back in June, so I think we should have a sleepover like old times:) Maybe toilet paper some yards, we'll see what kind of time we have:)

Alyssa/Jo said...

You guys are too cute! I love the polar bear picture. I want to go to the zoo!! Good luck tackling your yard. It's never fun while you are doing it, but when it's finished...it is a very good feeling! Love ya!