Monday, April 21, 2008

A bunch of "firsts"

My first haircut
Before...
You may have to look close, but his hair looks like baby Einstein!
After...
he actually did good until the end...this was the end!
Don't worry, I didn't hold him like this while I cut his hair, that was just for the picture.

My First Swim!

He Loved the water

My first roll over!

He only did it once, so I think it was a fluke, but it was really exciting!

My first playdate!

This is Jax's friend Joshua. Joshua is 7 months old and it was so funny because everytime he made a squel or some noise, then Jax would get scared and start screaming! We have a ways to go with making friends!


6 comments:

Cassie said...

oh goodness he is growing so big!! I seriously can't get over how fast babies grow, it is kind of sad! I swear we just saw you last week ready to pop-and now your baby is 4 months old? He is so dang cute! I love his haircut and I want to go swimming soo bad! You look great Alyssa which I knew you would right after he was out! I am nervous for that awkward time when I still look pregnant even when I am not!

Petersons said...

I can't wait to come to kenne. and finally meet your baby! I will be in town june 4 so you better be there! I loved these pictures!

james & erin said...

you both are quite cute. :)

Cameron and Cindy said...

He's so cute, and is getting SO big! Can't wait to see him this summer!!

Chris & Carolyn said...

this is so fun and he is so CUTE!! i want to come out and meet this handsome little man of yours :)

Chris & Carolyn said...

i have my wn blog now, but its not as cute because i dont have a kid :( but its http://carolyntheurer.blogspot.com/
oh and guess what.. i'm going out to hawaii next week. do you know if justin will be out there?

this is tire by the way :)