Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Am 3 Months Old!!

All Smiles!
Wow, I can't believe that I am already 3 months old. Here's a little about me...I am getting so big! I love to talk, coo, and laugh and my mommy and daddy just can't get enough of me and my dimples! I am too cute (at least that's what they tell me)! But, I just discovered my hands a few weeks ago and how tasty they are, I would suck on them all day if I could but it's so much work getting them up there. I'm also starting to like a few of my toys, I think they're pretty funny. Bath times are great too, but I hate to get out and have to get dressed. Also, I am very active and fidgety, and am hardly ever still, so I keep my mommy busy, but she's really starting to understand what I want so I don't cry as much! To say the least, I am so big and life is going great!

6 comments:

Petersons said...

I love him and I don't even know him! He is sooo cute! You dress him really well too! Good job! So I was thinking that you guys should come visit brandon's mom's crazy cousin Julie sometimes because she lives like 10 miles away from aunt siera!:)Just an idea

Carlson Family said...

congradulations again! that guy is a little stud like his pop's! keep in touch and hopefully we can meet up someday!
Colt

Rae Lynn and Brett said...

Congrats! YOur little boy is darling. Your life changes when you have a baby but in a good way. I am so happy for yall he is so stinkin cute and i am so glade you guys found our blog.

Melanie Cain said...

Cute little boy! I can't believe you have a baby! You are such a hot little mamma..... Congrats with everything. I am so glad you have a blog so I can be nosy and keep up with your life.

lonnyanddeanne said...

And you, my dear, are gorgeous as well as that little one!

Beth Davis said...

You guys couldn't look any happier-And I couldn't be any happier for you! Jaxson is so lucky to have amazing parents like you and Brandon:-) He is adorable- so cute! I'm sure I don't know any different but aren't boys the best?!?! I'm so happy you found my blog- now I can stay updated:-)