Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First day of school

So, I know that Jaxson is not quite 3, but I decided to put him in preschool this year anyway (more for the opportunity to be around other kids than anything). Yes, this may mean that he will attend preschool for like 9 years before kindergarten, but at least he should know his ABC's right? Anyway, today was his first day and he did great! It was almost sad how well he did, because he didn't miss me at all! I was so proud of him for what a big boy he was, and he think he's going to love it (especially since he has been telling every person he sees for the past 2 weeks that he's going to school). My little boy is getting so big!!

1 comments:

Alyssa/Jo said...

What a cute boy! It seems like babies are only babies for a couple of months and then they are walking, talking, and going to school and I don't even have a kid! HA!

I'm glad you are having another kid so you won't be lonely with Jaxson at school. ;)