Friday, May 21, 2010

Aloha!

Maui here we come! In just a few days, I will be basking in the sun, on the beach, with my giant belly, in Hawaii! Yay! This is one of our last hoorah's before we add yet another child to our clan, and I cannot wait. I love to travel (minus the actual journey in the car or plane), but I can't remember the last time I was this excited to get away from home! Although I am slightly terrified of having Jaxson in the plane for 6 hours, I am thinking Hawaii will all be worth it! Let's all hope for the best!

5 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

Fun Fun Fun!! Love you!

Robyn and Clint said...

OOOOH that sounds so fun! Wish I could go too!!! ha ha. And good luck with the 6 hours!

Brittney said...

Man... I am so jealous right now. Don't worry about Jax I bet he will do great. Last time I had a long trip with Lil, I bought a portable DVD player...best purchase of my LIFE!

The Stones said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous. Have so much fun!

Alyssa/Jo said...

I'm with Chelsea. Jealous.