Friday, February 20, 2009

Little helper

Jaxson is such a big helper now. He always tries to get everything out so he can do whatever it is we're doing. I haven't decided yet if that is a good thing or not.


He helps mommy sweep (1st with his broom, then he steals mine)


Helps do the dishes...(or just takes everything out)


He helps cook dinner by getting out all of the pans and utensils


He helps mommy lift weights,


and daddy do pushups.


Then he helps Daddy rest his tired legs


Finally, he helps everyone stay entertained by modeling (or possibly just streaking)

What a good helper he is, huh!?

6 comments:

The Stones said...

Goodness is he super cute! So fun, I sure miss you! You should make a trip down...say for the Alumi game? I think it is sometime in March

Alyssa/Jo said...

I love all the pictures! Your hair is super long...kinda like another Alyssa I know. :) Shane and I are living together again and in Utah. We love it! I agree with Chels, you need to come for a visit. The alumni game is April 18th. Be there!

The Reil Family said...

adorable!

Cameron and Cindy said...

What a cutie! We sure do miss you!! Come play anytime!!

Jeff and Mallory said...

He is super cute Alyssa!

Beth Davis said...

Of course I don't mind- I love you guys!!! I just wish I could see you more often. Thank goodness for blogging huh?!? I don't know when I'll go private, but when I do, I'll let you know:-)
I can't believe how big Jaxson is getting. He gets cuter and cuter with each post- seriously. I see both you and Brandon in that little guy.