Saturday, May 10, 2008

Family fun and warm-er weather

Trying to fit into daddy's hat...he's got a long way to go.

Jax had to stop eating so he could watch the bachelor...watching intently to see those pretty girls!


My mom, Jaxson, and I went to a beautiful condo in Oregon with some good friends for the weekend! It was lots of fun.

Yes, I am golfing with a sleeping baby on board! Difficult as it was, I did pretty good. Jax only lasted through 10 holes though, then we had to retire.



Roating marshmallows in the backyard campfire.


Great Grandpa and Grandma came to visit too!


Jaxson loves when daddy is home to play...they are so cute!!

7 comments:

Chris & Carolyn said...

Cute pics! Looks like you are having so much fun with your baby boy!

Petersons said...

Oh my gosh, I can't wait to come see you guys in June! I think Jaxson is looking more and more like his dad every time I see pictures of him!I bet your back was killing you the day after you went golfing because of the extra weight from the baby:)

james & erin said...

hey whats your guys e-mail address so i can add you to our list?

Katie and Kaden said...

hey girl! you're little boy is so cute! this is dox, and i thought i'd say hi! you guys look happy. how are things going for you!?

Beth Davis said...

I love those pictures! You guys are so cute:-)

The McEwen's said...

Hey, our e-mail is awsoccer9@hotmail.com Sorry it took me so long!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Hey Alyssa, this is Mallory Franco... used to be Carter. Devanie found your blog and told me about it so I thought I would say Hello! You have the cutest little family. Jaxson is so cute, I still cant believe that you have a child, it is so crazy to think that we are old enough! But it is super exciting at the same time! I am glad to see that you are doing well. Tell your parents hello for me!